Monday 11 October 2010

Mr Squirrel

As promised I can now bring you an update of my fircone saga. For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, check out my post on the 29 September.

Picking up the story where I left off will most definitely drag out the affair.  Needless to say in a fit of compassion I agreed with Grey Squirrel that he could indeed have the fircone, I mean come on, he uses his teeth and entire body weight to pull his dinner into the bushes before he starts gnawring at it - I've never had to work that hard for a meal! And he has given me the perfect conversation starter as I heard my neighbours (who I haven't met yet) commenting on how the fircone was slowly being annihilated

Here is the culprit (partner in neighbourhood evangelism)

No comments:

Post a Comment