Tuesday 3 August 2010

'I'm leaving, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.......'

The 5th of September is D day - Departure day - United 0931 will be leaving Heathrow at 2.10pm and arriving in San Francisco at 5.14pm. From there I'll be catching a mini plane for the 90min flight to Redding Municipal Airport, finally arriving at 10.30pm (6.30am our time) where I'm being picked up by my new house mate, who will have a hire car.

All in all its about a 15 hour trip, including changes. When booking you can choose your in flight meal: standard, low fat, low cal, low GI, vegan, cosha....to name a few, rather than falling into 'standard' I went for vegetarian!

Please pray that I know Gods comfort and peace whilst traveling and that the journey from beginning to end runs smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment