Monday 12 July 2010

A car would be very helpful....

I have been reliably informed (by a Californian and my 'wealth of information' good friends) that I'm going to need a car or at least have regular access to one. The area that I'll be living in is close to the college and walkable.  However shops and pretty much everything else is further away.  Public transport is at a minimum and taxi's are hard to come by. It seems that Americans heavily rely on having a car and that even if I could walk places, the chances of a pavement/sidewalk are slim.

There are a few options to choose from: renting a car for the 9 months, buying one from Craig's list or a 2nd hand Car Dealership, or sharing a car with the other girls I'll be living with. I'm also not very car savvy and ideally would like a car which is in good health.

Please pray that:
1. It quickly becomes clear whether to share or buy my own car
2. God provides a car that is in good condition and the money to buy it
3. God points me to someone who can help me find the right car

BSSM teach about living in expectancy for the miraculous, I'm pretty certain that doesn't stop at cars, I'll let you know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment