Tuesday 12 October 2010

My 1st 'Leg growing....'

On Tuesdays I have Advanced Ministry Training, you get to choose 4 different ones throughout the year and my 1st one is Kingdom Healing.  So this week at the beginning of class they gave 3 words of knowledge and prayed for healing, showing us how it was done.  I was right at the front and watched as this ladies leg grew - I'd sort of seen it before but kind of doubted it - but with this there was no space for doubt, her leg was a good half inch shorter, it blew my mind, I knew I was standing there gawping at her foot.

At the end of the class the team said that if you needed healing to hang around and if you wanted to pray for healing to join in, so I joined in.  The leader chap got everyone with bad backs to sit on a chair with their hips and bum pushed right back.  We then held their feet up (with shoes on) and looked to see the difference in length. He helped me the first time and the guys leg slowly grew about a half inch until it was even WOW.  Now it was my solo turn (it gets interesting, as if it wasn't already).  I checked that my 'patient' was sat correctly, held his feet up and there was a centimeter difference.  I said 'I command you, leg grow!' it did - but it was the wrong one!!! the one that was longer grew out another few millimeters - I kid you not!!! I quickly told the leader chap and he said 'Be specific' (why didn't I think of that) so I said ' Right leg grow' and it did leveling up to the left leg. Phew.

Next the leader asked if anybody wanted to be taller (I totally didn't know we could ask for things like that) and 2 of my friends sat down. I prayed for one of them, first of all the legs leveled out (sounds so normal) and then she said she wanted to be about an inch taller, so I commanded her level legs to grow, first her left and then her right (being specific).  It was completely crazy, I was holding her feet tight pushing against her heals and I could feel her legs pushing out towards me, they would sort of shift and wiggle. By the end of our time of gawping, laughing and shouting NO WAY, she went from sitting on a chair with her feet only slightly touching the floor, to sitting on a chair with her feet flush to the floor!!!! AMAZING!!!     I LOVE JESUS

2 comments:

  1. That was me!!!!!! I am now taller! Thank you Jesus you are so awesome! xoxox And so are you sweet amazing Catherine so blessed to be on this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally amazing Chia, Wow what a privalege xxx

    ReplyDelete