Friday 31 December 2010

Christmas in Redding

Here are a few photos that capture some of Christmas in Redding:


My family decided to dress up for our Skype date - French Magicians, Father Christmas/Shepherd and a Wise Fairy Mother, it was a lovely surprise.



 Christmas Eve and Christmas day were spent with the wonderful Horsburgh and Chadney families. From left to right - Amy Chadney, Mohini Horsburgh, Chia Horsburgh. The 4 of us took a break from Christmas prep and popped in to see a carol concert at the convention centre.


The Christmas tables were decorated with a Gram Cracker Village, complete with Play mobile people and roads

Left to right: Bec Mandl, me (with home made fascinater - be impressed), Amy Chadney
 
Christmas Tree Game. Rules: find a man and dress him up as a Christmas Tree using crepe paper, balloons, and any other objects that you can sneak in. My team dressed up Dan Horsburgh who is in the middle, his daughter Natarnia, is looking suitably impressed I think!


Boxing Day trip to Narnia/Mount Shasta organised by Joy Barham, it really was beautiful, I've never been in snow so thick


1st time cross country skiing, I managed to fall over only a handful of times. The trick is to stay in the ruts created by previous ski's. I couldn't turn round for the photo, hence the slightly disjointed appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment